Monday, May 14, 2012

A day out

This is a bonus cute baby shot from Sunday.

 
Today I had an errand to run in Kingston (a little less than an hour's drive from here), so I packed up Pascal and Aetheline and made a day out of it. My brother Ger and my sister Jo both had the day off, and took the trouble to get up early and help out with the kids while I did some government paperwork. That done, we all took off for a park. Pascal's best buddy Daniel was with us - I wish I had some pictures of the two of them playing together, but I was enjoying the sun and company so much the camera only came out briefly, and somehow never when both boys were visible in the same spot.
Pascal loved this climbing structure, which went up about 12 feet.

Ger brought snacks - I think I have my future sister in law Jenn to thank for that, actually. :-)

Jo relaxing in the sun while Aetheline contemplates her shoes.

We had a barbeque lunch (Jo's fiance manned the grill, and my other brother Rich came on his lunch break as well). Before we left Kingston, the kids and I dropped by Jo's place for a cup of tea.

Woof came along. Apparently he likes tea.

Pascal, Aetheline and I made it home just ten minutes before Gui's bus dropped him off - perfect timing! 


One more gratuitous baby shot. Happy, tired baby from her day out!