Sunday, November 6, 2011

Catch up post...


Almost a week since my last post! I shall have to do better than that. This post, however, will be brief.

Guillame - having a bit of difficulty keeping track of everything he gets from school - there are reading trolley books, 'Sunshine' books, and library books; there are math worksheets, spelling lists, and writing he is supposed to do in his agenda; there's a spelling test and show and share on Fridays, and all of it has him misplacing something or another on a fairly regular basis.

Gosh, I'm glad I'm not a first grade teacher.

Pascal - poor kid has had a cold all week. It's left him extra cuddly but also extra cranky, and unreasonable the way only a three year old can master.

Aetheline - the bright point of the week has been Aetheline's determination to figure out this conversation business. She is awake more and more and has been trying really hard to vocalize when people around her are talking. So far she can only manage little murmurs and coos, but combined with a coy little smile those tiny noises charm all of us! She's still working on chubbing up, and I've pulled out the three month size pants because she has long (and increasingly chubby) legs. She'll always be a lightweight compared to her cousin Margaret, but she's doing her best to grow. :-)