Guillame is preparing a speech for school. He's chosen his baby sister as his topic. So far he's gotten as far as "I have a baby sister named Aetheline Rose. She is very cute! She is 4 months old." Fortunately he has a week more to think of a few more things to say. :-)
I'm really pretty pleased with how Gui is doing at school. No more phone calls home or notes in his agenda about his behaviour, and although his handwriting still leaves a lot to be desired, his speed and his spelling have both improved a tremendous amount. He's taken to spelling words out constantly, and he writes notes and signs for himself all the time (though I did have to explain that he can't keep his brother out of the room they share just by posting a sign that says 'keep out' - not only is it Pascal's room too, but Pascal can't read the sign!)
Pascal cracks me up - he has been a cat for the better part of two weeks now. It can be a little irritating when I need to get an answer out of him and only get 'meow's, but it is sweet when the 'big boy cat' climbs up on my lap to be petted. The kid also eats a ton, and has really become more solid over the last four months.
Aetheline is still just on the verge of being able to roll over. She's no longer a bobble head, but holds her head quite steady and pushes up well with her arms and neck when she's on her stomach, increasing her enjoyment of tummy time quite a bit. She's a long baby so I've got her in 6-9 month clothes already. I've been buying clothes for her in lots off kijiji (the Canadian craigslist), so it's been a lot of fun sorting through the bags of girly clothes and trying different frilly feminine outfits on her. I even crumbled and bought her a set of elastic headbands with little bows, after a lifetime of laughing at those things on bald little baby girls. I'm just melting away in a dream of girly sweetness. :-)