Here's a few pictures from today. We found the kite at a garage sale last week, and today seemed like the perfect summer day to try it out.
 |
| Pascal |
 |
| Guillame |
 |
| Gui and Aetheline |
Our friends and relatives south of the border will be celebrating Independence Day today, but we had our fireworks Tuesday night, for Canada Day.
(When I asked for a night off from my proofreading shift, my client said, "You don't need to make up holidays to get a night off." ;-) )
 |
| Guillame |
This was our first time watching fireworks in our new town, and I was glad to be able to walk there and back because the traffic was pretty awful. Once we arrived at the park, my boys spotted friends from school and took off. They romped for almost an hour before the fireworks finally began and I reined them in to sit with me.
 |
| Pascal |
 |
| Aetheline and I |