Yesterday was the first day of the new school year. Guillame is in 3rd grade now and Pascal is in Senior Kindergarten.
| Aetheline is in "I'm too cute to leave out of a photo op." |
Our first couple of school mornings have gone pretty smoothly, thankfully. Their school has pushed the daily schedule back just a little, by about 15 minutes, and that 15 minutes more time in the morning seems to make a big difference to my kids! The down side is that they get home later too, and in the middle of the winter will be getting home after dark (doesn't take much when the clocks change and the days get shorter). Right now though there's plenty of daylight after dinner for bicycles and outside play.
| I love these kids! |
I think I've managed to turn in all the right bits of paper that were sent home yesterday. I think I had more 'homework' than the kids usually do. :-)