Friday, October 26, 2012

October

It's been a lovely October and here it is almost over and I haven't posted! I guess I've been too busy living life to spend much time recording it - I didn't even take any pictures at Thanksgiving (which, for the record, was awesome. My first thanksgiving with my family since I was in college, and the kids' first Canadian thanksgiving ever).

The boys have been busy with school, I've been busy with work, and Aetheline has been charming her childcare provider.  I'll have to do a post just on that sometime. :-)

So, to make up for the lack of posting and all, here are some pictures I took today, which was a PA Day for the boys.

We did a little pumpkin carving:


Gui's picture of me carving pumpkins.

Pascal and Aetheline admiring one of the pumpkins.

Aetheline wanted in on the pumpkin goop action.
 Then, to make the most of an unseasonably warm and sunny day, we went for a ramble.
My gorgeous kids.



Apparently the boys helped build this Inukshuk during a summer walk with their uncles.


Ok, we're home. Hey, give me my camera back!