I first heard this little guy in my bedroom over the weekend, when he was rummaging around trying to nibble through the package to get at a granola bar I had inadvertently left on my desk.
The cats aren't allowed downstairs where my room is which explains how he was able to survive. I put out traps a couple nights ago but didn't catch him in one. I am kind of glad about that because it was much more charming and fun for the kids to meet him with his little neck unscathed!
I found him stuck in the bathtub this morning and caught him in a plastic container so the kids could admire him before Gui left for school.
After Gui left, Pascal and I headed outside to put the little visitor somewhere where the cats would perhaps not find him right away.
| Ok, he's a pest. But so cute!! |